I finally managed to get some more work done on each of the parts of the Celtic Solstice Mystery that have been sitting partially done. I got a chunk of sewing done for part 2, and finished pressing all of part 3 which finished it off. I also cut more for part 4 and began my cutting for part 5. I decided that I would give myself a half an hour for each part today. I just needed to feel like I was making progress instead of just falling further behind.
Here are parts 2, 4, and 5 looking all neat and organized waiting for me to come back to them again.
I'm hoping I can get back to them before the Link-Up on Monday, but we shall see. Baby #2 may make his appearance instead.
Update: Well Monday morning is here, and Baby #2 is not. I managed to get a bit more work done on part 2. I'm still not done with it, but today happens to be a sew day with friends, so getting caught up is my goal for the day. Maybe I will be able to post again later today, saying that I have managed to get caught up. Check out all the progress everyone is making. I am number 74.
2 comments:
Lovely bright colors, there is a lot of sewing and cutting but it is always worth it.
Keep on stitching away, this one will be worth it!
Post a Comment