I had such hopes of getting my blocks done for Part 2 of the Celtic Solstice quickly. Unfortunately, my sewing machine decided that she is feeling a little under the weather on Saturday. I was zipping along trying to get some more rat hammocks done for my Etsy shop, so there was more variety for people who might be shopping for Christmas presents, when the needle stopped sewing.
I have, however, been trying to get done what I can without having a sewing machine. I feel so lost without a working sewing machine. I did get all of my part 2 pieces cut out, and the diagonal lines have been draw on all 200 of the squares. I am just hoping my sewing machine will be up and going again soon (I have plans to call a repair guy today). Then I can get to the 500 seams involved in this batch of blocks.
Now for the Link-Up. I'm number 87.
2 comments:
your mom is all done with part 2.
Way to go, Mamo! Hopefully, my machines will be back soon and I won't fall behind.
Post a Comment