Well, it's Monday again, which means it is time for the Mystery Monday Link-Up for Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice. I keep thinking that I want to try and get myself up higher in the list of link-ups, but when I checked her blog first thing this morning, I found there were already 67 other links. Wow. I guess that's what I get for living in Mountain Standard Time.
I haven't gotten much done on this this weekend, but I did get started last night. I started sewing the 2 inch strip sets together for the 4 patches that are clue 4. I also managed to finishing piecing the half-square triangles and pinwheels from clue 3. This is just what is waiting to finish being pressed. I just had a few things decide they wanted to take higher priority during the last week. Hopefully, I can get to part 2 soon, too. I think the pieces are getting sad that they are just sitting there waiting to be sewn. I'm number 87 this week.
Happy Sewing.
4 comments:
I know the feeling. The first week I was high up the list because I wrote the post the night before. But don't be discouraged because we all like to see what everyone else is doing.
I always go through all the links, so don't be concerned where you are in the list!
~Jillian in North Dakota
Great start! This mystery is so much fun!
I'm near the top this week because when Bonnie activates the post it is 11:00pm Monday for me. I've already written the post earlier in the day, so just have to copy in the link address when her post goes up. At the other end of the week, when she releases the next clue at 11:00pm, I only look at it before going to bed! No sewing until at least the next day.
Hope you get a chance to do some more sewing before Bonnie's next clue!
Post a Comment