Today's Block Count: 47
My Elna is sooo much faster and quieter than I was remembering. It helped me to get so many blocks done, it was fun.
Yesterday, I talked with my dad about my problem with my Featherweight being flashy and inconsistently powered when I'm at my Sew Days. He said that I just needed to replace the plug. So I was able to open the new plug and Spencer helped me with actually wrapping the wires around the terminals. So I fixed it all by myself 😜. Really, Spencer kind of hovered until I let him help. We joked the whole time about it, too, since he had just told his brother that I would have to ask him to help. Technically, I didn't, but I do appreciate that he helped me.
I got 7 multicolored 4-patches made as Leaders and Enders while working on the Churn Dashes and the Wedding Quilt.
I also got 28 Half Square Triangles for the Wedding Quilt done today as well. Because it was Elna they flew right through the machine. I didn't manage to get this Wedding Quilt done today for the One Monthly Goal, but I'm still happy that I finally got to make some progress on this quilt.
I got the last 12 Churn Dashes made today for the Long Time Gone quilt. I had a 4 that I went ahead and let be odd. The navy and grey was made with a wrong-colored leg because I somehow I lost the grey leg. The others, I used the leftover bits of strips from the other churn dash blocks.
I think I'm still low on my April Goals...But I'm calling this a good effort the last few days. I also managed to quilt one of the extra baby quilts the other day that I had sitting already basted.




No comments:
Post a Comment