Yesterday's Block Count: 8
Today's Block Count: 8
My baby is home. She, Elna, has been out of commission for just over 2 years. It turned out that it was a tension pulley that needed to be replaced. She is such a faster machine than my others.
She is back in the spot of most use, and my bigger Janome, Jane, has been placed on a card table in the family room, to become a designated quilt machine. It is behind a couch, so I could watch tv while quilting, and I will be able to put the big tub of batting scraps under the table as well as the quilts that are basted and awaiting quilting. It will be nice to clear up a considerable amount out of my room. It might even encourage me to work on some backings for some of the tops that are already done. It will also be nice to not have to clear off my entire desk to be able to sew. That means any papers or sets of piecings I'm working on can stay put and I will be the one to move.
Today, I managed to finish 3 4-patches for April RSC17 and 5 Churn Dash blocks for the Long Time Gone Quilt.
Yesterday, I managed to get 2 parts done for my Fandom in Stitches block. I'm working on Sadness from Inside Out. I also got 2 RSC17 4-patches, and 4 Churn Dashes.
Tomorrow, I really need to work on the Wedding Quilt. It's the last day of the month, which means that the One Monthly Goal deadline is tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment