About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Scrappy Square Hammocks

In my cleaning of my room, I discovered that I had a few more fleece scraps than I realized, for some reason. So I decided to see what else I could do with them. This led me to try and new rat hammock style, scrappy squares. Each of the pieces, is a square made up of squares, with a solid piece of fleece on the other side. I had to try a few different sizes to get them, so they could be swapped with any of the other hammock pieces I have in my shop.

I am pleased to say that I was successful. This way I didn't have to throw out the big pieces of fleece that were sometimes left over after making the other hammocks. And each piece can be different.

I love them. They look so poofy. They can now be purchased in my Etsy shop.

No comments: