"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Kyle's Quilt
This is the quilt that my mom made for my new little one, Kyle. It uses the Dr. Seuss fabric. Every time I look at it it makes me think of her. When I was little she loved to read to us. She was sooo good at adding animation to things. Some of our favorites (and hers, too) were Dr. Seuss books. I don't think either of us can read Oh, The Places You'll Go without tearing up. She also always encourages me when I'm feeling worried about something, by reminding me that I'm Brainsy and Footsy. Thanks mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment