About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Goal: FINISHED

This finish makes me very happy. This is the quilt I chose to do for Nate the Great. It used 5 fat quarters and some yardage. Each of the fat quarters could get 2 full blocks, so to get the other 2 blocks I mixed and matched. I actually really love how those blocks turned out. Nate seems really excited to be getting it. Or at least as excited as a 2.5 year old gets when you tell him something is for him.

Once I prepare the backing, it will be the beginning of my stack of quilts to take home and have my mom quilt. I may be able to find 5 or 10 minutes at a time to piece, but finding larger chunks of time to practice free motion quilting is a bit harder.

No comments: