About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lots Done

Well, I had plans of getting a nice post on here for you, but then I don't remember what I did with my camera, so I think I'm going to make you wait another week.

I did actually get quite a bit done this last week (2 weeks since the last post). I basted more hexies for the big hexie project. I finally remembered that I wanted to get a pillow and make a cover for it, for sitting on, especially for at church where the chairs are hard for the classes. I blame the pregnancy hormones for making the bottom of my spine so owie. I managed to finish that this morning. I decided to try replicating my favorite tank top (with modifications) and that is mostly finished. I actually managed to clean almost every day this week. And I started on a little paper pieced lonestar that I thought might fit on my sit-upon pillow, but will have to become either a wall hanging or a center for another quilt.

As it stands, I promise to find my camera and get the pictures and posts ready to go at some point this week, so you can see some of the progress (and not just have to take my word on it). As for now, I think I will go try and see if I can find just a smidgeon of my sanity, so that I can actually manage that this week.

Until next time.

No comments: