About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Baby #2

Well. Here is the first baby bump picture for this pregnancy. Yes, I did get a shirt up picture, too, but I don't really like sharing those.

This picture is from 8/21 and puts me at 19 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I don't think I got any belly pictures with Nate before 20 weeks because I was worried it wasn't baby. This time, however, the baby has been insisting on being visible for several weeks already.

Now for the part, everyone wants to know about anyway. We have found out that Nate the Great will be getting a little brother in January. I was hoping for a little girl, but have known since I married my husband that girls would probably not be in our future (boys run on his side of the family). I will admit I am actually relieved to know that prepping for this baby will be nice and simple, since I already have boy things and know boy things. We are still discussing names. I have one picked out that I love, but I'm still working on getting Spencer from "It's high on the list" to "Yeah, that's his name." When we do have a name, I will share, I promise.

No comments: