About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Birthday Fun

Monday was my Birthday. So on Sunday, we had one of my favorite meals with my best friend and her husband (and little girl) on Sunday night. I figured since I thought I looked really good that day that I needed to get more belly pictures. This is me at 21 weeks 6 days. I had also dressed Nate up nice for church and wanted some pictures with him.
 This picture turned out pretty good. We couldn't get him to give up his thumb for the pictures though. It really wasn't that surprising since it was after 5pm and he still hadn't had a nap all day (church starts at 1 which is right during naptime).
 I eventually forcefully removed the thumb. Then because I was being silly because I was on the high of it being my birthday weekend and stuck it in my mouth instead. I'm glad Marsha got that picture. Despite Nate laughing, that pose only lasted about 30 seconds.

The next day for the my actual birthday we headed up to the State Fair. We were joined by my best friend and her husband (and daughter) again. We also got to see his sister and brother-in-law. Nate was enamored with them for sure. He had won a little stuffed leopard at a choose-a-duck midway game, and they showed him, that the leopard could "attack" them. We got to ride a Merry go round and this year Nate didn't hold onto me at all. He is growing up so fast. It was a perfect birthday weekend. Maybe, just maybe, I might have another one next year.

No comments: