If this had been all I got done today, I still felt like I had accomplished something. This helped me get through the morning. My son decided that he wanted to throw a fit because he wanted to go bye-bye and Mommy said no. No joke, he cried from 8:30 until 10:15 this morning about it, and 45 minutes of that was in his crib. We think part of it is that he is still recovering from being sick, poor kid.
He did much better after his nap after lunch. Then just before his bedtime I remembered that I needed to work on the grommets, since the first part (putting holes in the fabric) has to be done while he is awake. So I used the residual frustration from this morning to get the holes and grommets into another 10 double hammock sets. That's 80 holes and grommets. My grommet muscle hurts now. Here there are all ready for their photoshoot tomorrow. I'm hoping to have them posted all the way to Etsy before I go to bed tomorrow. Though I may just do the photo stuff tomorrow and post them on Friday. We shall see.
Then as if I hadn't done enough already, I had a mountain of laundry to tackle next, and a bed to make, since the sheets were in that pile of laundry.
Now I am joyously celebrating with a bowl of ice cream, prepared by my sweet husband, while blogging.
May Fortune smile upon you.
1 comment:
very pretty table topper. busy girl
Post a Comment