Wow. I had not realized that I had fallen as far behind on my blog as I have. I knew it had been awhile, but wow.
Anyway, after having gone to a quilt retreat hosted by Emily of Crazy Old Ladies. I've decided that I need to do better about this. If nothing else to keep myself motivated to make progress on things so that I can make blog posts. There were soo many amazing ladies who had blogs that I felt like I needed to be trying to get myself posting more. There is no point in having a blog if I'm not going to update it.
This poor blog has gone from being a blog from a whiny teenager to a blatant advertisement of my Etsy shop. And now hopefully it will be a progress blog. Any encouragement I can get will be appreciated.
Please bear with me as I work to get into a good habit with this. For now, I need to find pictures of previously promised items, and get myself into a groove.
Fortune, good night, smile once more; turn thy wheel! --Shakespeare
No comments:
Post a Comment