"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Monday, January 11, 2016
Play With Me Quilt Along: Checkers
This month for the Play with Me Quilt Along we did Checkers. It was super quick and easy. Each month she is giving a free pattern for a game board along with directions on how to turn it into an individual board or how to turn it into a quilt with all of the game boards. I haven't fully decided what I'm going to do yet, but I'm leaning towards doing a quilt with them and zippy bags that will hold the pieces for the games (or maybe just 1 big zippy bag for all the pieces). You can check out every one else's boards for January here. While I went with more of a traditional Black and Cream, it is fun to see the other fabric combinations that have been used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good job with your board! Traditional is always a good choice! Thanks for linking up your piece!
Looks great!
Post a Comment