About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, January 25, 2016

2015 Payson Quilt Show Mystery Quilt

This cute little quilt was started at the Payson Quilt Show Mystery Quilt Class. It's a fun class taught by Becky Morganson where we are given some cutting instructions and fabric requirements beforehand, and get a little more throughout the night until she shows us the final quilt. We also get a great dinner with it too. This was the Quilt for 2015. I had a lot of fun pulling these fabrics from my stash. It was a little more tricky this time because it called for 20 fabrics and a background. I really like how the fabrics pop on this.

I had fun quilting it with Spirals in the circle cornerstones and outlines of the half Orange Peels in the backgrounds of the blocks. I finished up with just a medium to large size stipple in the outside border. The quilt measures 50 by 64.

It was a Christmas gift for one of the girls next door.

No comments: