"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Monday, January 18, 2016
Grand Illusion 2
This is the second quilt I started during Bonnie Hunter's 2014 Mystery. She called the quilt Grand Illusion. For this one, I only did half the blocks, since I didn't have enough fabric to do another large size. It turned out to be a rather fortuitous as this was another lap sized Christmas gift this last year. It finished at 54 by 68. I used all Denyse Schmidt fabrics for it (even for the backing). It was fun to be able to use some of my loved fabrics to give this quilt a different look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment