I managed to get some more blocks ready for stitching. I enjoyed having some time this Sunday evening to just match fabrics from my scrap bin (one of many). I think it is just about time to switch to different bin for these, since I have soo many more scraps that want homes. This week check out Barbie's blog, you'll be glad you did.
This week has been rather crazy which is why last week's post didn't get written. My littlest buddy got sick last weekend, and it resulted in me being sick all the rest of this week. I have been having issues with all of my illnesses residing in my throat, so we have decided to rid my body of tonsils on the 13th of April. I will try my darndest to make sure that my blog post for the 20th with still run as scheduled, but I may be off the grid a bit for a little while in preparation for my Mother-In-Law coming to visit and help with the boys, and the obvious surgery and recovery.
Here's to better health and Fun Applique blocks. Happy quilting friends.
1 comment:
Oh man, surgery does not sound fun. Good luck! I love our appliqué blocks!
Post a Comment