100 Days. Block 27. I'm keeping up and I'm loving how easy that has been for me. It helps me feel accomplished.
Here is my Center Medallion for the Black and White 365. It has been so much fun to see the difference between the original block plans and what I'm doing for this quilt.
This was her original plan. It's pretty, too. It helps that it's in blue, and I love blue.
And for another comparison; Here I used Red for the Center Medallion for this quilt last year. It's so fun to see how things change when all you do is change the colors.
I also managed to get 4 of these blocks sewn together last night. They are super fast, but I'm still drinking water faster than I'm making the blocks...But between all the walking to get places, I was reduced in how much time I've had at home to sew. But today...I have no where to go, so I can sit at home and relax...I'm also hoping to get some laundry done, and make progress on the wedding quilt...and I have a machine to clean. Wish me luck on a productive day.





No comments:
Post a Comment