I have been following along on Blossom Heart Quilts' Modern HST Sampler. I'm loving these. She gave some good instructions on several ways to make the HSTs (Half Square Triangles). We get a block every other Monday. We are up to 6 blocks right now. I chose to grab fabrics as needed with the idea of trying to see what I could get out of the ones I pulled. I had to make block #3 twice because the first one I made didn't really have much definition because of the fabrics I used. I am really loving these blocks. They have not been too difficult which has made it really easy to keep up.
Go check out all the other fun variations on this over at her linky. My link should be around #66.

1 comment:
Choosing fabrics that way adds an extra fun element, doesn't it? I especially like the Candy and Mountain blocks!
Post a Comment