About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Frozen Doll Quilt

This is a doll quilt that I chose to make while I was making a batch of Jacob's Ladder blocks for a quilt-along I was part of. I had this fat quarter of the pink Frozen fabric from a random fat quarter bundle, and couldn't convince myself to do something with it for one of my boys. So this will be given to a little girl in oldest's Primary class (Primary is the children's Sunday School classes in our church). I think she will be very happy with it. It measures about 18 inches square. It is also the first and LAST that I will ever do backed in cuddle fabric. My room was very fuzzed by the time I was done with this little thing.

No comments: