About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Crumb Star Doll Quilt

This is my Crumb Star Doll Quilt. I had originally planned on making several like this to be a big quilt, but really didn't like that I didn't use the same fabric in the corners as in the rest of the background. So I have decided that I will make a bed sized quilt like this, but I'm going to use mottled blues and greens for my backgrounds, and yellow for the star points. I'm hoping that will help set the stars out a little more.

I quilted and bound this one in time to use it for the Nebo Modern Quilt Guild's Scrappy Challenge. Now it has been gifted to the Nursery at church (18 mon-3 year-old Children's Class).

No comments: