About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Moose Quilt

This was the first of monthly mystery quilts that I got from my local quilt shop. They display the fabrics that they will use for the quilt (and offer in the kit) and we can sign up at any time during the month to be included. On the last Tuesday of the month, they reveal what the quilt looks like and you can pick up your kit. They are $29 and include everything for the top. It makes a generous lap size quilt.

This one is just waiting for me to put the borders on. I was very productive this day. That was the 3rd project I got to a finished state on that sew day (in November).

They ladies pointed out that it may have been part of my nesting period. Unfortunately, this may now sit around waiting to be finished for quite a while.

No comments: