"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Been a bit busy
Sorry, I kind of disappeared again. I think I have a good excuse this time. Say hello to Kyle. He does not like to be put down very often. We've had a lot of tv time in the last few weeks. Our library has been helpful. Nate got to enjoy Cars 2 for the last week. And we now have Planes for a few days. My mom also introduced me to a good murder mystery show on Netflux, Murdoch Mysteries. Nate likes that one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment