"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Wall Pincushion
This is the pincushion I made to put on my design wall to minimize how many pins my son put into my design wall. I finally finished it, and now he wants nothing to do with it. At least it is something I can use a regular pincushion as well. I did not attach it permanently in place, so that I can move it where it can be more useful for me if I need it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment