About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

3rd Finished Quilt

I have a 3rd finished quilt finally. This is one that my mom and I started doing at the same time. She had found the pattern in the Moda Bake Shop, and thought it would be fun if we both had the same project to work on. We started it before Christmas last year. She did the quilting on it (really cool snowflakes) and it sat waiting to be bound for most of this year. At one point, I had gotten it out and done most of the binding then life caught up with me and it got put on hold again. When I got back to it, I found that I had less than 3 feet of binding to finish. Half an hour later I was proud to say I have officially finished 3 quilts.

No comments: