About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Real Reason Behind Falling Behind

So I have a confession to make. I have not been getting much done on anything. I promise it is not because I'm just giving in to a lazy bug (though some may still insist that's it).

I still try to get a little of something done every day. Some days that something is just making sure I stay fed and hydrated.

The reason for this is that I am expecting Baby #2 in January.

I do plan to continue to update, and I may drop it down to just 1 or 2 times a week, but that decision has not fully been made yet. I do also plan on getting pictures from the local quilt show and doing a small series on all of the wonderful local talent. I just have to go and get the pictures first.

Well, Hope to see you all again soon.

No comments: