About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, June 24, 2013

I will post Sundays...

I promise to continue to post once a week (Sundays are my goal). Yesterday, happened to be a crazy Sunday, so I thought I'd drop a few lines today instead.

I got to visit with my best friend and much of her family yesterday, since it was the day they had their little girl blessed. It was a very spiritual day for me. I then went to my own church meetings and had the joy of teaching 11 eight and nine year-olds. While it can get loud in my class, I learn so much from them.

In other news, my first baby doctor appointment is tomorrow. I'm sure all will be well, but I am a tad nervous as this is my first time meeting with this doctor. That being said, I should probably get to bed since the appointment is first thing in the morning.

Until next time.

No comments: