About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Composite Colored Holiday Dishcloth and Scrubbie Set


 This festive set of 2 basic dishcloths and 2 dish scrubbies are made of a red, green, and white composite cotton yarn. The scrubbies do appear lighter than the dishcloths due to the use of white tulle to give them the gentle roughness that will help remove the food from all of your dishes including your nonstick pans.
All my dishcloths measure approximately 8 inches square and all of my scrubbies measure about 4 inches by 3 inches with some slight variations possible given that each item is handmade by myself.
I have a set of these myself that are used in my kitchen and wash and dry them with my regular laundry. These are available on Etsy.

No comments: