Last posts numbers: 14 Blocks, 1 Top, 1 Quilted, and 1 Bound
June 22
100 Days. Block 47
June 23
100 Days. Block 48
This dress was one I tried making for me...and then it didn't fit...then I tried losing weight...and my ribs were too wide. So I finally found a sweet young face it would fit. This is my best friend's cousin.
June 24
I decided to stop fighting Kyle about naps. He was good about sleeping after the initial fight to get him in bed, but then he would struggle at bedtime. So we had several days of things going on and he passed out on the couch. This is completely unusual for him. He won't even stay in our bed long in the middle of the night because he likes his own bed.
100 Days. Block 49
June 25
100 Days. Block 50
I have a coloring book I take to church for me when I am having a hard time sitting still. One day I managed to find a minion while I was coloring. I finally remembered to get a picture of it to send to my mom.
June 26
100 Days. Block 51
My husband thinks I exaggerate how difficult the boys can be some days. (Not always sometimes they are really easy to deal with)...but I took a 5 minute shower and came out to find this curtain just barely hanging on to the wall... Yeah...not the first time one of them has hung on it enough to pull the anchors out of the wall...
June 27
100 Days. Block 52. This is the last block I did on time...I finally just lost track of my days and gave myself the gift of sewing peace...I just piece what is in front of me...mostly just working on the RSC17 scrap colors because I can cut 1 piece into the needed sizes and I don't have a giant puzzle to figure out what I'm doing.
June 28
I had a friend make me this adorable fidget toy. I had admired one she had in a bag of odds and ends for entertaining her boys at church, so she surprised me with one a few days later. She also had things like bolts and screws, and odd shaped buttons and things.
Total post blocks: 6











No comments:
Post a Comment