About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Saturday, July 09, 2016

FAL 2016: 3rd Quarter Goals.

 It's time again to assess what I want to try to get done in the next 3 months for the Finish-Along 2016. Rather than just keeping the leftovers from the first and second quarter I re-evaluated what I actually want to work on (or what has a deadline) and narrowed it down to 9 for this quarter.

Check out the other proposed finishes here. My list is number 44.

4. Allietare
6. Blue Quilt

5. Disappearing 9-Patch
8. My Car Quilt
7. Tumbler Quilt
9. Bravo Indigo

2. Star Swap
1. BAD 3 (Block a Day)

3. Vomit Quilt

3 comments:

Gemini Jen NZ said...

Ooh, I have just bought a tumbler template - I think I will start with using up some kids' fabrics for some scrappy quilts and try out the tumbler with one of those. Good luck with your goals1

Puppilalla said...

That should keep you busy. This is a lovely list of projects. Good luck tackling them.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck with your list and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts!