About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, May 02, 2016

Play With Me Quilt Along: Go

April's Block for the Play With Me Quilt Along was the Go Board. Each month we get a game board to make if we made the one from the month before. She gives us a different technique to learn, or practice for each board. This month we did embroidery. It was fun to try to some different stitch styles. I decided to use the colors of floss that would imitate a sun burst on the dark fabric.

Check out all the fun blocks/boards that the others have made here. I will be around number 185.

1 comment:

AlidaP said...

Nice board! I like the bright color of the floss against the dark background. Thanks for linking up on the blog!