I tried to get the boys to help me by holding it up. I think Nate has reached the good point of actually listening and holding still. Kyle, however, thought it was hilarious to play peek-a-boo with the quilt instead. O well, I'll keep working with them on it. By the time, they are old enough to move out of the house, I think they will be be pros at holding up quilts (and probably completely tired of doing so).
"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
You Zig I'll Zag
This quilt was made with the You'll Zig, I'll Zag tutorial that is available on the Moda Bake Shop. I didn't do borders because I forgot about them and had my back all pieced when I remembered. It is a good lap size quilt at 57 inches square. This used an April Showers layer cake that I got as part of a fund raiser. It will now be given as a Christmas present.
I tried to get the boys to help me by holding it up. I think Nate has reached the good point of actually listening and holding still. Kyle, however, thought it was hilarious to play peek-a-boo with the quilt instead. O well, I'll keep working with them on it. By the time, they are old enough to move out of the house, I think they will be be pros at holding up quilts (and probably completely tired of doing so).
I tried to get the boys to help me by holding it up. I think Nate has reached the good point of actually listening and holding still. Kyle, however, thought it was hilarious to play peek-a-boo with the quilt instead. O well, I'll keep working with them on it. By the time, they are old enough to move out of the house, I think they will be be pros at holding up quilts (and probably completely tired of doing so).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment