About Me

My photo
I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Lozenge Quilt

This is my Lozenge quilt that was started as a Leader/Ender Challenge. It is completely made out of scraps. It didn't remain a Leader/Ender project. It became my main project until I had a top, then it got put away to await my quilting attempts. I started wanting to do an I-spy with the quilting with small quilting spaces that would be repeated later to be matched. I quickly lost interest in the quilting (and had other things that needed my basting pins :P), so I continued to just do a large stipple and put in words that I thought either described me, or I wanted to describe me. I am quite pleased with how this turned out. I plan to use it for anything and everything. It measures (or did before quilting) at 90 inches by 108 inches. I wanted to make it a large queen size, for my bed. I think I'm now up to 6 different quilts for my bed...I might need to start planning to make them for other people.

No comments: