This is my week. I got back from a family reunion for my husband's side, and forgot to get this post up before bed. I also only have the first 2 blocks done, I didn't realize I hadn't done my third block so it will be posted later today.
The first 2 blocks for this week are pages 87 (Laurel Cross Spray), and 88 (Oak Leaf and Acorn). I used Heat N Bond for these. And I'm really glad I did because I was able to get nice points that I wouldn't have otherwise. All of my blocks are coming from my scrap bin(s). It's been fun to see what random combinations I could get. With these blocks the pieces are so small, that it's easy to use the smallest scraps that had been waiting for a good project.
The only thing I would do differently about these blocks (if I were to do them again) would be to give use a contrasting fabric for the stems of the Laurel Cross Spray.
I will be back in a little bit with the final block for today (and the Quilt Along).
No comments:
Post a Comment