This was my first pieced back. This was caused by necessity. I didn't have time to hunt down a corresponding back because I gave myself a crazy insane deadline to get it done by. I had just finished piecing the back when my longarming friend came to get it. She was kind enough to come pick it up, despite the fact that I was asking to have it back within a week so I could give it to Grandma when I saw her 8 days after I gave it to the longarmer. (Thank again Konda.) I was really glad to have some jelly rolls and fat quarter bundles of these fabrics because I didn't have enough coordinating for the back otherwise. I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.
I bound it in yellow. And I am absolutely in love with the butterflies it was quilted with. I really like butterflies right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment