Well, I have a fairly good excuse for missing my Sunday goal this week. I got home from the Stirling Family Reunion (Husband's Grandmother) on Sunday. It was a great Reunion with lots of time spent with family.
As far as projects I've been working on...I'm nearly done with a round robin (that is late going out) that I believe will be finished with another hour or 2 tomorrow. I could have gotten more done today if my math hadn't been wrong (in a few places). Otherwise, I'm very pleased with how it is turning out.
I also managed to get a touch more Hexagon stitching done at the Payson Concert in the Park this Sunday. My husband is playing in the band this year, so Nate and I have been going. We sit with some friends from church and their 11 year old was kind enough to watch Nate on the playground to give me some time to enjoy the music.
2 weeks ago, we had the privilege of seeing Baby #2 in an ultrasound. The doctor said that it was measuring about a week older than we had originally thought, so the official estimated due date is now January 13th. He kept saying it was about the size of a cinnamon bear (and looked a bit like one too), so that is what I keep calling it in my head. I was very insistent with Nate that I would call him Baby until we knew if it was a boy or a girl and then by his (or her) name. I've always thought it slightly silly when people call the baby a bean, or a peanut, or some such things that only references really one early size of the baby, but this time it has taken over my mind. I guess that was bound to happen with more things going through my head, and less brain power. (Just seems simpler than trying to correct myself.)
Now this tired Momma needs to get to sleep. It is much later than I usually allow myself to stay up.
May Fortune Smile Upon You Until Next Time
No comments:
Post a Comment