"There are some," Joaquim told Birle, "who say that the Lady Fortune has a wheel, and all men are fixed upon it. The wheel turns, and the men rise, or fall, with the turning of the wheel." --Cynthia Voigt
About Me
- Ocouss
- I love to knit, read, and quilt. I enjoy spending time with my sons every day.
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Child Footprint Frames
This is a project I undertook while I was home to give to my parents and my in-laws for Christmas. I found the frames at the dollar store and then painted them and tried to get a good footprint. I thought it would be fun to try and do a handprint and a footprint on each of them. We discovered, however, that neither were easy. And as it can be seen from these finished frames, we could not get the hand prints to work at all. We could not get him to open up his hand. 1 painted shirt and 1 painted pair of jeans later, I feel that it was worth the effort to accomplish as much as I did on them (on Christmas Eve).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment